Submit your application
At OXHOO, we always recruit for the long term, so if you were to join us, it would be a choice for your future career.
Reporting into the UK Sales Manager, the successful candidate will have a track record of success in New Business Development within the Epos industry.
The Business Development Manager will work to improve the market position of Oxhoo and achieve financial growth. This person defines our long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, driven and have an excellent proven track record in Epos sales.
- Develop and communicate a clear and concise Channel Partner Strategy for region.
- Develop individual partner business plans which outline KPIs, goals, activities and marketing to drive growth and success.
- Collaborate with partners to identify and understand sales opportunities, awareness and drive sales pipelines.
- Deliver Oxhoos vision, product portfolio and value added services.
- Responsible for driving Oxhoos revenue with partner with a focus of new and continued repeat business.
- Identify and secure new Partners to achieve agreed annual sales targets.
- To be the key contact for Channel Partners to ensure the day to day management of the account.
- Building open, honest and trusted long term relationships with all Partners.
The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant and energized team who are passionate about our Partners. Delivering the highest level of customer service and support at all times. One area which defines Oxhoo ahead of the competition. You will come on board and demonstrate this same passion, energy and hunger to drive the business forward.